Friday 29 July 2016

5 bids street style fashion superstar Jamie Chung Courtesy

28.07.2016 at 18:39 ET

Fossil Jamie Chung Angela Pham / BFA.com

Instagram RSS Jamie Chung is heaven #OOTD. The actress and creative trend mode has the mixture of high and low parts and a lot of fun to do with style. Therefore he was a fossil tap one of the faces for the new advertising campaign.

We find the star to mark the event in New York #CampFossil and shared some of his wisdom firsthand style.

  1. Invest in a good watch
    "Use Many major designers to make their fossil watches. So species not only high quality and are versatile, but they are also available, ranging in price from $ 100 to $ 200 College I had I seen this a fossil decreased. it was square, a burgundy band. therefore, the mark of a feeling of nostalgia for me. As mentioned Fossil campaign, that was all. the theme adventure and you will hear their curiosity and free ".

2. Always with a backpack (and body spray) Travel
"I feel like every time I go I have to have a backpack and a pair of comfortable to explore shoes. And my other must-have is spray a good face or body. Not these herbivores company I called die. you have this. amazing Hibiscus pink spray for your face a sea mist have coconut hair with this spray Aloe Vera After sun I am very aerosols also rose water when having summer road -... is refreshing that ".

3. Never use a scrunchie
"Fashion is cyclical. I say that I do not enter combinations. I entered a combination. But use a scrunchie ever again. I have mean jeans mother super hot, all trainers have a moment, but the scrunchie. I can not do it . "

Related photos: Measuring Obsessed or hot! The vote on this look Daring

4. Consider Bridal Gown Customize
"I worked with Monique Lhuillier for my wedding and was something special, but really, it was just two of his clothes -. I cut only the top one and to put them in the bottom of the other."

5. Using a backup - Couple wedding shoes
"I had two costume changes. I wore Jimmy Choo my wedding. He with a pair of Stuart Weitzman went. They were elegant and timeless."

What is - you make the penetration, Jamie? You are - a fan of scrunchies? Share - down!

-Brittany Talarico

No comments:

Post a Comment