Saturday 23 July 2016

Best RNC street style in Cleveland - the fabulous funky (Photos)

CLEVELAND, Ohio - email from the road and wonderfully crazy, trendy everywhere Cleveland during the Republican National Convention this week was street style a new meaning.

The last great fashion photographer Bill Cunningham New York Times, would have been an explosion in the case this week. It was not the fashion week in Paris, Milan or New York, but we were kind of scene operated, which has never been achieved in these streets.

For the week, I hung my beautiful bag Jérôme Dreyfuss (believe me, it is French and fabulous) and Bracelets John Hardy, left Cosmetic Bag Longchamp cargo safely outside and walked through the streets of Cleveland as a fashion refugees. Finished my shoes to stop over, hi sensitive gray Nike running shoes and comfortable clothing. I looked hot ... and not in a good way, in about 90 degrees.

I dressed as a journalist ... well, no television journalists. They practice witchcraft anyway because they do not break a sweat! Had a press card, insurance card, sun protection and guarantee money ... you never know what can happen in these situations. I had to write the notebook of a journalist, two pens and a pencil in the pouring rain better. He had the cameras and all things (difficult) that go with them. I pray for two things: I did not really wear my baseball cap and no one recognizes me.

The week with a lot of clothes began and red, white and blue tonnage of elephants, but look at the past and away from all Trump shirts, it was a real modes expansion of the range of fabulous clothes, designer handbags fashion and clothes man peel mixed with a couple of things that he would rather forget crush high heels for over-measure.

The soloists were men this week. They brought cut violent ultra classic European dimension and big shoes. Most of them spent their days in and around East - 4th Street, so it was likely that members of the media or the media to keep the hip. They brought the slimmer pants and jackets, which seems to be some size too small or three, but somehow the air very fresh.

Handkerchiefs, fine lapel ribbons and flowers were abundant as fabulous shoes, beards and hairstyles.

The women took the shine even with waders temperatures. Dressed in beautiful patterns and fabrics Lux were everywhere. The parade of shoes was probably the best part of the people watching. There were all sensitive to make ultra high attractive and interesting things about bricks and cobbles city.

They brought handbags, also. I was surprised that the noise of light. Bag apparently snatched was not a problem. I saw Louis Vuitton bags, Chanel, Gucci, Furla, Yves Saint Laurent, Marc Jacobs, Chloe and more. Chloe Marcie bag in a soft gray was the winner for me. Bags say much always raise a glance on our sense of style and a good bag.

He spent a week and I kept an open mind, even before a crazy hat from a rubber rain boots from. After all, there is a kind of "style" over. It was a week of fashion in Cleveland none of us will forget.

As Cleveland back in a better version of yourself, my Nikes on deck belt, handbag to luxury back and if you need me, I'll be in full rehabilitation of my favorite salon and spa.

Plain Dealer Reporter Janet Cho contributed to this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment