Wednesday 27 July 2016

Street Style: 2016 Wayhome

From Friday to Sunday, tens of thousands of music fans descend on the current Oro Medonte Burl for the second year Wayhome. If dancing by headliners like LCD Soundsystem and Arcade Fire ticket holders Gear despite the serious elegant festival had a heatwave of 40 degrees. And have not all border jackets, TS-colored tie and colorful caftans and although there were many of them, to be sure. These are the best that can be seen of view this year at the festival.

Wayhome Article 6

Schembre Nicole, 26

"I wear dresses every weekend. That's" less is more ".

Wayhome style Second Round 3

Igubicic Kay, 21

"My style is what it would look like Boy George and Cyndi Lauper had a natural child."

Wayhome style Second Round 4

Marla Brum, 31

"I look around this type of footwear and sunglasses."

TJ train, 36

"That's exactly what I found in the dryer."

Wayhome Style 2

Julieta Kwan, 28

"This dress is for my sister. I just pick the most comfortable clothes, always."

Wayhome Style 4

Michael Short, 24

"The combinations are leather. I would be dead if it real."

Wayhome Style 3

Emily Traichel 22

"These are the glasses of the company are. I've been trying to get all my friends to buy the same pair, but so far is only".

Wayhome style Second Round 1

Stuart Weafer, 25

"My style is youthful fun. I like to wear clothes that do not use my age."

Wayhome style Second Round 2

Jessie Sorell, 33

"I do not show my legs, I was with the monkey. The sunglasses are vintage of Spain, and my sister's husband bought me this hat."

Stephanie Finkleman, 33

"I like the body, as they do not go back, when I dance."

Wayhome 5 style

Joseph W. Salusbury, 27
Elissa Mielke, 26

"I bought this shirt at a flea market in London, England. We do not think it would be so hot today."

No comments:

Post a Comment