Wednesday 24 February 2016

Lagos Street Style capture powerful images of what the cool kids wear black on the streets of London Fashion Week

As in London the right boldness way out of the box step, man ... I do not understand how people can live in this crazy city, but I loooove unique and distinct flavor London. You are not one of the most elegant cities in the world for nothing highlighted when Berra "hexpect" allows you to make your own stamp on the fashion week (by the way, I really have the raffia bag in the first photo .. want. I say cost e no hope?).

Lagos Street Style !!! Yesssss, baby, I see you !!!! 😀 BN why good people sleep on a blog, so that has grown in success? I thought I saw in her a message after he presented his work Vogue Lagos Fashion and Design Week last year ... and even before, Chick has his thing in your garden. Please BN, be vigilant in this own amateur photographer "awa" images of his imagination and unconscious take car, even as we speak ...

No comments:

Post a Comment