Thursday 19 May 2016

Fashion workers hit by glass falling in the streets of London, I am happy to be alive

A worker thanked viewers today the way to help, rushed after he fell through a glass plate was taken on a busy shopping street, said: "I am lucky to be alive."

Danielle Taggart, 25, was in a shop strangled his cell to load after it is locked out of her house Battersea when the window fell 20 meters, cut a two-inch cut on his head.

New Look shop assistant is thrown back onto the pavement of the road to San Juan, Wandsworth 4 foot glass pane of a property under renovation in the Ryman stationery shops.

She was lying in a pool of blood, since more than 15 people present came to help, including a nurse from service, which, carried out with a towel on his head to stop the bleeding. She remained in the hospital overnight San Jorge in Tooting after a blood transfusion and CT to obtain. The wound was stapled.

pane.jpg

Savers: passers tend Miss Taggart injuries

The Taggart Miss who is recovering at her parents' home in Croydon, said: .. "I do not remember ever heard something fall, saw the broken glass black before my eyes went back and I started all panicked felt time. it hurts a lot, and had a lot of blood, so it was really panicked.

"Many people rushed to help was super chatty -... I thought if I keep talking, I know I'm healthy was a cyclist who was a nursing student holding towels behind my head and made sure that I in order it was really someone I would like to say thank you.

"Without them, I do not know what happened - he lost an incredible amount of blood.

"A man held my hand the whole time. He was very nice and told me, I'm fine. In London, people who lose in a hurry and a little faith in human goodness, but restored certainly my faith. "

Doctors removed broken glass from his head. The Miss Taggart maintained at A & E and collapsed go the next morning: "It was terrible asked nurses if I had a car accident or a bicycle.".

When she was hurt, she was on the way back phone shop EE, in which he had instructed his cell phone to call his partner: "I am in the wrong place at the wrong was, if you can, and his place bad the happy time. luck in the world at the same time, that's what I am. "

Miss Taggart signed, the work for two weeks and is considering legal action against the owners take. "I'm still a little fragile. I have a blood transfusion, had he had lost so much blood, and I have a kip every three hours," he said.

"I'm starting to get angry Why the hell happened is I think I'm looking to take action, I'm young and healthy -.?. I could take that shot with wounds that my life will not change - but it could have been a baby, an older person ".

The Land Registry shows court in Ryman Council of Glasgow and an adjacent plot of £ 40 million in 2014. The windows bought was already covered in scaffolding and nets. The Health and Safety Executive investigated the accident last Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment