Tuesday 23 February 2016

Street Style: Photographer Patrick Haney discovered at Union Station

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 | 51 minutes ago

By Union Station we saw some serious style looked up-and-coming photographer Patrick Haney, who works in the family business, shop and hair salon in downtown Denver. We stopped with Haney on his personal style to talk that inspired his way, and if the purchase is made.

A native of Denver, Haney graduated from North High. "I'm going to the Metropolitan State University of Denver part time," he said. "I'm doing photography for four or five years. I interned for Akomplice and then I interned for Michael dye Jiberish. I am more and fashion photography. I would make clothes 1 day but I need How to learn".

The leather biker jacket top man; Haney two shirts are supreme and Midnight Studios and white jeans are BLK DNM. "Fashion is the highest form of art, and dress when people express," says Haney. "Everyone judges everything based on the dress in the world."

, "My girlfriend bought me these cords checkered Vans generally without laces only those in the shoes, so it was a great gift," Haney Haney said Here.:

Favorite accessory: "Probably my sunglasses Acne Studios I and many door game with the bought on the website Acne Studios last Christmas all ..."

Favorite color: "My favorite color is black bear My favorite color green forest in general .."

Inspiration and style icons ... "My mentor Michael Dye, without fail, the buy from me looking garments from him sometimes in the lower part of Sean Paul, skating for Supreme, really great style inspired me keeps all .. most people cool even the homeless have much style and not even know to dress it. the style is something you are born, and you can not buy. Raf Simons for Dior and Hedi Slimane did that Saint Laurent has, is amazing. I want to go on Tumblr hype animal and see what happens with fashion. "

Shops :. "I online shop mainly I am well aware of the brands do not, but I have a closet full Saint Laurent My budget my taste level is not at this stage fit well to attract .. your place for high-end pieces sometimes I. a ton of Supreme bring. "

Style Mantra: ".. I want to look like a rock star today I want people to think that I have a" new wave rock band 80, like all my aesthetic at this time is a way. "

Haney monochrome perspective on style and fashion: either you have it or not. And without a doubt, is an overview of the characteristics of a budding fashion brands style shops, brands and fashionistas are, mixing high-end pieces - like tones Acne Studios - with streets -desgaste to make a good look at him.

Never fear, the rules for how people around him to get to Denver.


No comments:

Post a Comment