Saturday 7 May 2016

Sector Style: Latest New York Fashion Street

Welcome residents and tourists, Washington Square Park is a center of stagnation, a purgatory for those who love the city and its fruits. Wait long enough and can be a fascinating spectacle purvey; Dancers filled the center of the tent Manhattan aim of drawing attention to a dignified and absorbed amount. Surrounded by the vibrant, pocket parks and grass plants they lend to a different environment and mood with bubbles flying courtesy of a dedicated air and suppliers displayed and frozen eagerly trucks serve the masses.

A band of some of the cities of New York style-conscious and appeared locally dress son Alexander Wang x H & M and Supreme neoprene - shirts and skins pictures and colored jacket runs infusa invested Fused in the middle of the park and then distribute the scope and -. Beyond is felt by mode presence and it was almost palpable.

Decorated Burberry Perry, the mastermind behind the recognized and bad love trap betrayal "1 Night" world with a pair of cooperation ceased as soon as possible Rocky x Gue $$ overalls, Raf Simons Adidas Spring / Summer 16 Ozweego 2s feet and a logo of impregnated Pol Gucci paired with a number of gold chains and timesaving cap Delta, stunting almost - all of San Marcos and painted well your hair once elegant blue light Kpierre that match the aesthetics of clothing and food coloring. Spying a lot of clothes, accessories and fresh models earlier - after the style sector Source: Latest Fashion NYC street.

- Jonathan Quiñones

Burberry Perry

model17 (Artist / producer / Genius)

How - its kind of "I did not know I had style"?

Where the views can be found? "In my body"

Cecily Feitel

IMG_9403 (Consumer / creator / Conservative)

How would - his "offensive Angels" style?

Where the views can be found? "Almost everything I wear clothes that personalized deconstructed by hand (using techniques destruction of secret documents and anxiety) to my sanctimonious line. Most of my jewelry is made ​​in the measurement for me usually 99 percent of the memory dirty elegant floor or my stepmother "

Ozboarn

IMG_9400 (Up - Artist / Model)

How - the style of your "ME (#HOODGOTH)"?

Where the views can be found? ", Opening Ceremony, Gothic, HOODGOTH"

Alexis Nadira

IMG_9390 (Director of Fashion)

How would - his "edgy, Boss, transforming, Eclectic" style

Where you can find your look? "SUNDAWSON.com team for details and where to buy the looks for less"

Nigel Shabazz

MODEL14 (Rep./Brand PR - consultants)

How - the style of your "How about your ex - flex"?

Where the views can be found "Wrangler Jeans - Test Forest Edition PUMA Clyde Freeline Supreme T -.. Piece of part-time vintage Casio Mark Gautier..."?

Ritter Striker

model5 (Owners of artist / designer / Store)

How - his "eccentric rock-inspired, vintage inspired" style?

Where the views can be found? "Graey Studio! Extends original parts. 14 W 8th St, New York"

Asher

IMG_9395 (Producer / DJ)

How - "Always think of the first comfort - simple adjustments / Not many brand names" style?

Where the views can be found? "I have a lot Grailed lately find rare pieces like the hoodie I wear (Rick Owens). The jeans are made ​​of oak New York and shoes are Rick Owens."

Billyracxx

MODEL9 (Artist / Creative Director)

How would - his "modern road" style?

Where the views can be found? "I have a visual artist'm so my style is expressed in all forms of the form and fashion. From my Instagram (@Billyracxx) on my website (anahataxmilytia.com) Billy Ocean 2 16:05 drop "

King Minzly

MODEL8 (Model / Creative Director / Designer)

How - that the style of his "androgyny Street"?

Where the view is "My pieces and the look of denim visit my website be found, which will be launched shortly;?. All designed by me The pieces can also e - mail ([email protected]) My Best to buy it is actually a back dress by VFiles. Cap is high and shoes BBC my very old favorite ice are "

Valentino Watson

model3 (Model / photographer / creative director / casting)

What inspires your style? "Time, my schedule for the day, and some of the people with whom you work and relax Inspire Art"

Where the views can be found? "Hoodie Wear the Japanese brand's my cargo pants called Travsod, the opening ceremony, and my sneakers are Puma X Stampd"

model7
IMG_9393

Oumou Fofana

IMG_9396 (Reporter / philanthropist)

How - what style of his "I honestly do not even know how to describe my style to let others do it for me I love things together I like to call attention to .... I love things that would put people in question, "wear What Fxck?", even though this team was a bit quiet for me, I feel my hair is what makes pop music. I'm sure I 'have always make at least one thing that stand out "

Where the views can be found? "Top Alexander Wang x H & M Skirt-Misguided.com, Shoes Jeffery Campbell-blinds-Aldo"

J. Pope known as Jae Pacaveli

model15 (Conceptual Engineering / Stylist)

How would he - his style, "I describe my style as a mood I wear to how I feel inside, is eclectic ..."?

Where can find the view "Poncho K-Way - Jacket: Indigo - children (@_IndigoChildren) Jeans: Vintage 550 Levi's shoes: Adidas Super Colors, Bag Alexander Wang x H & M hat: Ebbets, glasses: Unknown"?

Derek Drummond

model6 (Rapper / Model)

How - style "retro Sometimes with a mixture of my own touch ... I do not really have a style that I just wear what I want"?

Where the views I find? "I do a lot thrifting"

Kpierre

model11

(Multidisciplinary artist whose only job is sh * t to provoke)

How would - his "expressive as f-ck" style?

Where the view can be found, "Go to my Instagram, have Kpierrephoto links to everything else - no"?

surfing

model13

(H - assistant ustler / Record Label / young entrepreneurs in the making)

How would - His style "My style is comfortable casual, street and some vintage I like to be comfortable, but swaggy I do not wear high - end -. Clothing that I like wearing the road, because me and .. Culture is to live ".

Can not find where the view? "My view in New York is. Basically, I wear street brands in New York especially those focused."

Marcello Savona

IMG_9397 (Co-founder / director / creative designers)

How would - style "is my style influenced by traveling around the world, other people in the free spirit, and my father grew up in the sixties?"

Where the view can be found, "I wear shoes Vans Authentic 50th birthday, J.Crew pants, black watch Bowery, shits Pants: MASNYC in two strokes of the US in Soho"

Director: Venus Rose

Photographer: Jake Anderson and Silver Joerese

No comments:

Post a Comment