Sunday 13 March 2016

Top of the street style tag: change white for Sunday lunch

I have grown not take long family vacation, nor do I have on many trips into adulthood really been that revolve around work does not. So if Adam gave us tickets to Fort Lauderdale spontaneously (which had always amazing JetBlue $ 29.02 29 passenger ... we could not do without!) For a mini-trip to the Sunshine State, I was more than impressed ...

I wore this white shirt lovely we headed for dinner (outside, of course) and I was surprised that I did not manage to spill something from me during meals so that you later have a drink at a bar on the roof.

More details on this dress Poor Little It Girl, click here!

52 weeks highlights the elegant style of the street this month every day - a. All eyes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment