Sunday 3 April 2016

Fashion Week Street Style 2016 Charleston

During Fashion Week in Charleston, my friend and CisternYard news photographer, Katie and I decided to try our hands in the style of street photography. I'm impressed with pictures of Katie in the latest issue of The Yard, and I'm a little obsessed photo galleries street style week online fashion and seasons for at least four years: New York, London, Paris and Milan. I love the different types of styles in vibrant cities with unique clothes and modern accessories, such as the parties (or even just in this city) to see to dress up more complex than in everyday life. for photographers, photographing and photo viewer: street style pictures can inspire confidence and self-esteem fashion.

Photo Credit: Katie Carter; Cinematographer: Alli Whitt

392 visits 95 visits today

No comments:

Post a Comment