Tuesday 5 April 2016

How is the street style of the latest fashion trend?

I've heard that "Street Style" is now the latest fashion -. Trend But what it really means?

Tamsin, by e - mail

Excellent question, Tamsin! Yes, there was a mighty change of guard at the center of fashion with elegance and now officially and dress like you just escaped a burning JD Sports. I'll be back in a tick on this question of fire.

But first, we can talk about Kanye West? Yes, it is a ridiculous egomaniac radiate with throbbing, desperate neurosis from his every word. But it's also a genius among men - in the world of music. What I thought.

I admit I was worried when Kanye that teem announced in fashion. "Why, Kanye, why?" I cried. The track is full of corpses of music people who thought that they could make fashion, because, as I like clothes, yes? Each Victoria Beckham, Gwen Stefani and Puff Daddy / Diddy / whatever, there are a million Chris Kirkpatrick, Lily Allen and Pete Wentzes.

Moreover cares little time, me. As happy as I am from the western marital satisfaction, I'll be honest: I am not absolutely sure that marry in a narcissistic family if they accept car photos go today to jail would be so good for the direction of the fragile reality of the West , And frankly, with its latest generation of Twitter to judge I do not think it was so bad in my concerns. But on the way, it seems that I am so far off the mark than others angry criticism from the West.

Similarly: Kanye West Yeezy Boost - Start - live!

Oh, make no mistake, Yeezy line is quite absurd. West, for some reason, very taken with Lycra top and camel colored flesh (these two things are no strangers), I do not understand and do not understand, and do not need. What is worth considering, however, was the adoption of what I can as "Sportswear dystopian" wide sweatpants only describe pierced sweaters, sweatshirts with frayed hems. Short clothes, sports, the way they were looking at fire. As I groaned when I saw this hot mess - now be the only aspect of this hot mess, the one in fashion.

Designers like Alexander Wang and Riccardo Tisci has for a while in the "dystopian Sportswear" get. But the real force behind this development is the clothing, including designer, Demna Gvasalia, is both a friend of West and now the creative director of Balenciaga. I will not lie, I think clothes is absurd. With Jeans £ 880, £ 185 shirts and hoodies £ 415, looks almost exactly as I imagine the Derek Zoolander fashion line would look like this.

Also: all good in the hood - the fall and rising bell

And in fact, I think that's right. You should not get all the fashion trends - I am a woman of 37 years, whose idea of a good night involves my couch and repetitions of parks and recreation. Frankly, I was worried if I bled the way at its peak.

So no, I do not understand, and do not even try to explain. But take away my head, how happy I am that my husband of the West, once again demonstrated that it was on the money. And even if he prefers, like Kim Kardashian used to dress before her husband began their terrible design, strange clothes, here is the real point that the West was fine and everyone, including me, was wrong. In your face, yo!

Send your questions to Hadley Freeman, Hadley, The Guardian, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU Ask.hadley@theguardian.com E -. Mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment