Saturday 18 June 2016

Street Style: 20 King West looks hot summer

Street Style Toronto The heat is created in Toronto, and the choice of the city reflect together the sky full of sun and sticky weather. Tank tops, baggy pants and dresses there in the streets. Yesterday we with the local population, as he was working, shopping and spent a wet Thursday in near King and Portland.

Name: Natia
Solutions brand: Employment
My Style: Semi - professional

Street Style Toronto Name: Kira
Occupation: Make - up - artist
My style: Depends on my mood

Street Style Toronto Name: Brian
Student
My style: Skater

Street Style Toronto Name: Linda
Job: Account Manager
My style: casual eclectic

Street Style Toronto Name: Riley
Occupation: Broker
My Style: very casual

Street Style Toronto Name: Sydney
Student
My style: simple and classic

Street Style Toronto Name: Odessa
Occupation: Fashion Editor
My style: Summery

Street Style Toronto Name: Cyma
Occupation: Analyst
My style: fun

Street Style Toronto Name: Mutesi
Job: Account Manager
My style: preppy meets Boho

Street Style Toronto Name: Alana
Student
My style: Tomboy

Street Style Toronto Name: Meghan
Occupation: Writer
My Style: Not bike friendly

Street Style Toronto Name: Cassie
Occupation: Blogger Lifestyle
My style: fun and wild

Street Style Toronto Name: Uvibe
Occupation: Music Producer
My Style: Clothes long draping

Street Style Toronto Name: Emily
Occupation: Marketing
My Style: I'm sorry

Street Style Toronto Name: Josh
Student
My style: Lazy

Street Style Toronto Name: Kevin
Job: Personal Trainer
My style: sporty

Street Style Toronto Name: Jennifer
Student
My style: street / Formal

Street Style Toronto Name: Shelby
Occupation:
My style: Myself

Street Style Toronto Name: Megan
Brand owners Lifestyle: Business
My style: Canadian designer mixed with Fast - Fashion

Street Style Toronto Name: Robin
Profession: Sidekick
My style: colorful, fun and artistic

Thanks Magnum for sponsoring this post

Photos Mauricio Calero.

No comments:

Post a Comment