Tuesday 7 June 2016

Street Style: Stephen Harrison Stussy, Doc Martens and More

Street Style is Highsnobiety pulled an ongoing series. See here.

Name: Stephen (Stevis) Harrison
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job: Guitarist
Brands: Youth Sick, Stussy, Doc Martens

We asked to get to know Stephen few questions him better. Follow the debate #HSstreetstyle.

Tell us a little about yourself. What to do?

I am a musician, guitarist, especially. Hardcore and Punk Rock. I began to design and shirts for Youth Sick.

Describe your style. Where to find - you get inspiration?

I like this kind of Ramones-style punk era really. short shirts, heavy belt assembly, jeans and boots. But dig current inspiration Street skate. So I try to mix both tastefully, if possible.

Who is your all time - icon - style # 1?

Jim Greco and Jason Dill growth. Sometimes it was not even as much as they had their confidence, no matter how crazy they were carried out. I lacked a bit of growing confidence, but see these guys was like ... that's so sick that they can do.

What is your clothes that you never give up?

My black boots.

What is a space that had bought wish you, as he had the chance?

This snakeskin pants, I was in London three years ago! I dream of them seriously.

Where is your favorite place to shop?

I love punk shops. "Search and destroy" New York is just my driveway. "A Mi Manera" Atlanta is too cold. It is not a punk shop, but it is a streetwear shop.

What is your style rule number one?

I do not know. If the rules? I think I try not to look like you're wearing a suit someone else.

For more street style action, check what people wore Palais x adidas Originals SS16.

  • Photo: Michael Kusumadjaja / Highsnobiety.com

No comments:

Post a Comment