Monday 6 June 2016

Street Style: 20 looks hot summer on Bloor Street

Street Toronto Summer temperatures are here to stay in Toronto and with them sweaters and jackets gave way to tanks, shorts, torn jeans skirts summer and bright colors. Yesterday we with the local population, as they worked, bought and spent a wet Saturday near Bloor and Avenue Road.

Name: Rachel
Occupation: School leavers
My style: simple and edgy

Street Toronto Name: Chinese
Occupation: Hairdresser
My Style: Only one G

Street Toronto Name: Gregory
Glasses Buyer: Occupation
My Style: Easy Breezy

Street Toronto Name: Frankie
Occupation: Designer
My Style: original, raw, eclectic, New Age, bohemian

Street Toronto Name: Dida
Occupation: Syudent
My Style: Funky Vintage

Street Toronto Name: Yvana
Occupation: psychologist
My Style: Bohemian

Street Toronto Name: Stephanie
Occupation: publicist
My Style: Pretty casual

Street Toronto Name: Serena
Student
My Style: Fun and flirty

Street Toronto Name: Spar
Occupation: Seller
My Style: Classic with a twist

Street Toronto Name: Richard
Occupation: Art Consultant
My Style: formal, informal

Street Toronto Name: Narjis
Occupation: Director
My Style: Very cold

Street Toronto Name: Min
barber
My style: simple

Street Toronto Name: Mario
Occupation: Director
My Style: Contemporary

Street Toronto Name: Marina
Students milled and distribution
My Style: BDSM

Street Toronto Name: Jordan
Student
My Style: Casual

Street Toronto Name: Jenna
Occupation: Council
My Style: cool, comfortable and fun

Street Toronto Name: James
Sales Assistant: Business
My Style: Heritage, American

Street Toronto Name: Candice
Occupation: Visual Manager
My Style: Inventive but correctly

Street Toronto Name: Adam
Occupation: Visual Merchandiser
My Style: Change always

Street Toronto Name: Angelica
Occupation: psychologist
My Style: A little eccentric

Thanks Magnum for sponsoring this post

Photos Mauricio Calero.

No comments:

Post a Comment