Tuesday 14 June 2016

FACT: The best street style fashion Bois Air

There was no shortage of nerves and unconventional looks at the presentation on Saturday in downtown Los Angeles.

It's dark, it's dirty, there were men with bags, concentrates women in bathing suits and cacophony of screeching feedback from the speakers and beams. Yes, this is a cover for the air fashion show. Nothing less than the show, the least to say.

Saturday HBA Designer Shayne Oliver and his cult has taken DTLA "Corridors" capsule collection for the brand at the event to present the WME / IMG made in LA Live. As fans of the brand all about daring clothes gender challenge Oliver was not surprising that the style of the street scene was as exciting as the show itself.

Reporters ready to go outside to see what fans HBA presentation had and what the brand to them.

Valentine Uhovski organizations responsible fashion and art Share (left) and Olga Rei, art editor Rubin

What is your favorite moment in the chapel of air history?

Uhovski: I'm a big fan of the band through the air. I have from the beginning following; We loved their Autumn / Winter 2016 collection Pope. I liked how she took Wall Street.

Rei: I honestly Boychild love. I love Boychild on the track - it's so amazing.

No right or wrong way to bring the chapel of Air - you think it is?

Uhovski: [The wrong way is], if part of the chapel through the air.

Rei: I do not know is in my DNA, I can not explain it; it is for you or not.

Shan-Poo, Singer / Songwriter

How - you ever heard of the series?

My neighbor New York, who works for the air of the chapel; she told me to come by.

No right or wrong way to bring the chapel of Air - you think it is?

I used to use the air chapel as a child; He is registered in New York. If you wear it only use Hood air, then it is the wrong way.

Elliot Reed, Performance - Artists

How would you - your eyes today?

Today it's like to be number one, the highest person want to be in the room, and I'll stop there. It is difficult, all these people, to see if they wanted to get ready.

What do you like air hood?

Something that really with me in response that the show was probably like all graphics and all. I do not remember exactly, but said: "The culture of the minority" or something "minority". But the truth is that resonate with the Chapel of Air accepts fashion trends and roads it updated.

Cruz Valdez, photographer / stylist

What is your favorite moment in the chapel of air history?

I do not know, I mean, I feel there is a lot. They made a few very good, pants with wide legs bent like two years ago, I always think. That is, the case of 2015, the collection of Wall Street.

Which means air bell for you?

I think that means New York, luxury and street. I think it's like a real authenticity, because I feel that sometimes people, to do these things, you try to take these things in your brand, but I do not feel real - but [Hood by Air ] did. And I think [HBA] is very difficult, not only gender roles in fashion, but also what it means to be like the head [of a company] - a strange black man in the head of a fashion brand. I think it is in relation is really important to their political identity statement.

Mia Marbell, artistic personality / TV

Which means air bell for you?

For me, this means that a high luxury and portable. For it is good to have a costume crazy, but when you can not use, what is the point? All of these pieces, you can take [it]. This is important for me as a woman, as if he could take one of these things.

How would you - your eyes today?

It's Carrie Bradshaw 3000th

Justin Morales, Student

Which means air bell for you?

Hood by Air started as a Gothic Ghetto, and I like that the class of the excluded and those representing who are not really into high fashion magazines and the general public.

What do you like air hood?

The fact that Shayne Oliver is called the whole idea very subversive in fashion is very Vivienne Westwood, and I love Vivienne Westwood.

Davonte Squire, rapper (left) and Temsgen Keleta, rapper

Which means air bell for you?

SQUIRE: shit counterculture. You know, the idea of ​​the air hood and has black gay men is very wild, and no homosexuals.

Keleta: Ahh, crazy, crazy, crazy, but very expressive crazy as the head. I truly believe that everyone has the same kind of madness in his head and just made to connect all these people together and to express this crazy.

What was your favorite - look from the show?

SQUIRE: Did you see the guy with pink dreadlocks? Yes, that was in the red box has gone mad!

How - you ever heard of the series?

Keleta: my neighbor is a photographer air hood and other Homies model for the chapel in the air.

Steven Crispin, an employee of the hospital (left) and Frank Nadolny, model

Which means air bell for you?

Nadolny: The hood ass - i t is tight, because it is the way ratchet ass is difficult. They're all there - like all fancy, but they're all gangsters. F-, everything is a whole litter for me very interesting. And if you think someone is hot, you think of someone who is feminine or soft; However, you can wear a skirt and still beat the crap out of everyone on the road and I like it.

What is your favorite moment in the chapel of air history?

Nadolny: When starting all tattooed guys like Sonny with and all.

How - you ever heard of the series?

Crispin: My brother was in the show. They had an open casting call and I approached Walter [Casting Director Pearce, HBA] and he was like, "I send a few pictures", and I. In fact, I had to be in the show, too, but then introduced another model.

What do you like air hood?

Crispin: Collecting random people. They are as opposed to what made stereotypical role model and invite them to the show and give them the opportunity.

Walter Pearce, head of the air distribution hood

How would you - your eyes today?

I connect with Nike Lab.

What was your favorite - part of the organization of the series?

It's really good, all street children throwing carvers get.

Ayler young designer / artist / entrepreneur

What was your favorite - part of the show?

most people do not move to act and strangely so easily - I was a little surprised, because no tiebreak in New York, Los Angeles, every day to see the way, I'm impressed to keep them in motion, you know feel very safe , In a way, it seemed a good atmosphere. Each piece that I saw in this show was symptomatic.

Which means air bell for you?

I think there is a sense of freedom to speak and the freedom to be strange and enjoy your life - to use his life as his work and his body as their canvas. Make twice, not to see that same something in his life, and is very original and inspiring people to see, be as free.

Gil Venivici, model / stylist / designer

Which means air bell for you?

It's like something that is creative, create your own vision, your own path and their own vision of fashion. It's close, but as a personality, he has his own personality. I very F-.

How would you - your eyes today?

I use only my clothes, never mirror, I just put on clothes. I asked the homies like the right look? Well, F it. I do not think too much, and is probably my style.

Corey Student Sanagustin (left), and stylist Layla Shapiro

What was your favorite - look from the show?

Sanagustin: I like wearing the guy singer Yves tumor. He had, like, crazy boots and flowing white shit was tight.

Shapiro: The gray hoodie team that was associated with it, another cover and it seemed almost two people could fit in it. Two guys, a hoodie.

Which means air bell for you?

Sanagustin: The first words that come to mind are probably as sewing or Gothic Ghetto ghetto or something like that.

No right or wrong way to bring the chapel of Air - you think it is?

Shapiro: The right to the chapel of air to use it where it does not belong. Like if you wear a sweater to wear it as a scarf as multifunctional.

Ryan Watanabe student,

How - you ever heard of the series?

Well, I'm VIP. I can my own clothing brand, but also start a lot of people in the music and fashion people. No big people, but I know enough so that you can come to this kind of thing and F-.

What do you like air hood?

They are innovative. I went on for years to the game of fashion and have watch it grow; I saw the chapel by the range of very simple to what they do, and air is very good for me that a company start from very humble roots and get there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment