Tuesday 9 August 2016

Best Street Style Looks midsummer birthday Spirit Fashion

Another issue Spirit fashion yesterday took place, and for the first time, not only to the suppliers and their products, I decided to existing customers to concentrate, and I must admit that intelligent people Lagos!

I immediately came to mind, I made my usual rounds in stores where I found this amazing shop 1k 1k only had all the peaks and I'm excited! I have also met with some of my favorite vendors (I have already spoken), they exchanged jokes and went straight for smart people.

My dilemma is soon on the fact that some people do not want their photos taken not miss this fashionable people. I decided to ask anyway, hoping that my charm, smile and charisma of some captivating enough not to discard.

There were some doubts here and there, but in the end we all had a good laugh and some even asked me to label them, so they can see your photos.

Watch.

OGE and Tutu

DSC_0446

I always trust my girl, always serve the perfection and certainly did.

Izi, Obehi and Yewande

DSC_0452

Izi standing together, kimono bag Yewande Obehi and makes the perfect combination.

Izien

DSC_0458

Take a look at Izien and I'm pretty sure that it would take! This pin is everything!

TMX0

DSC_0462

TMX and I was usually friends events in some of these events come together and demand among her if I worked in Mind, asked for a picture. We laughed about it and more after their awkward postures do justice to do their appearance. After what seemed like 200 shots, we decided one of the file to select it.

Elizabeth
DSC_0483

It was literally the most beautiful. While his friend was hesitant when she agreed to take a picture, she was able to ensure that it was just a picture and stepped support before the Ministry.

Abraham and Naomi

DSC_0485

These guys were literally the coolest. I liked his shoes and pants, so I asked for a photo. Even if it was not so enthusiastic at first, gave both me a good attitude and Naomi even asked who has influenced me, if the message goes up.

Weyimi

DSC_0489

very street style!

Ugo style Fourteen07

DSC_0496

Ugo tunic like everything else, it takes makes it absolutely elegant.

Seun Oduyaie

DSC_0516

Very easy and effortless.

George

DSC_0518

I love his metrosexual look.

DJ Snatch

DSC_0526

But this aspect, it was obvious that he was prepared outdoors for shopping.

Milly

DSC_0531

I loved all rise, and when I asked for a picture, it was literally the most beautiful, even gave me a hug to gasp (!)

Didi

DSC_0549

Didi was literally on the way, when I caught with her, but she accompanied me and took a few shots after several mouthing "I do not want to take pictures. I find abominable que bonito!

Jane

DSC_0587

This red dress looked so beautiful Jane, I had to take a picture and just because I family, certainly has!

Vanessa

DSC_0540

My Ideal for any event team, a pair of shorts, oversized shirts or in this case, jeans and a pair of sneakers.

I look forward to the next!

Related Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment