Tuesday 3 May 2016

Road, like a star style thinks dressing

Gucci Sunglasses Gold - metal - cat's eyes, $ 450 gucci.com; C / MEO Details repelled breaking his shoulder, $ 220 intermixonline.com; earrings, harvest, clean Walton

If you photographed many, is the most important thing is to put the morning his confidence. My friend is a photographer of street fashion and a lot of time when you approach people to ask if they can take a picture, get very nervous. I was more accustomed to being photographed over the years and always try to be prepared.

Peter Nim

Gucci Gold - metal - cat's eyes - sunglasses, $ 450 Gucci.com, Gucci embroidered houndstooth - Trench Coat, $ 5,800 gucci.com; Leather - platform pump Gucci, $ 990, gucci.com, clutch and vintage - skirt, clean Walton

I live by the rule: Choose what makes you feel good, it's just a better place to focus energy.

I live by the rule: Choose what makes you feel good, it's just a better place to focus energy. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think, "OK, I never grow three feet, the legs do not look as good, but wait, my neck looks great!" My favorite features are the neck, collarbone and my chin, so often find with my hair and always wear earrings. I want that the negative space between the shoulder and neck is where.

Peter Nim

Gucci Sunglasses Gold - metal - cat's eyes, $ 450 gucci.com; Jonathan Simkhai
VICHY shoulder indicate $ 295, intermixonline.com; earrings,
harvest, clean Walton

Despite all the preparation that goes with attending fashion shows and events, I believe that my suits probably better if you think about things too much and I'm just popping out to meet a friend that's when my eyes suddenly more organic.

As for shopping? I'm the first.

Travel is definitely the most difficult traveling with a large suitcase, sometimes four weeks at a time thing. In my spare time, usually it is to wear Converse sneakers. I like to wear pants or shorts in the summer and will try to play with interesting combinations. When I saw that things are more delicate high-heeled shoes the most uncomfortable elements are in my closet, and sometimes I get with them very frustrated, but I like the look. I have a couple of big skirts I also like, but since I do not like and I feel constrained me. So when I draw at home, always finds me in pajamas.

Gucci Sunglasses Gold - metal - cat's eyes, $ 450 gucci.com

As for shopping? I'm the first. I make sure I always go to Colette in Paris, and all markets with massive chips on the edge of the city. In Milan, I always make a stop at 10 Corso Como. But when I was born'm on a mission, I can finish the tour up to ten transactions every day and always go over everything. All my friends hate me because I take hours, and I have to stop and pull each piece into consideration. This is the only way to ensure that I have not lost only once in the life of discovery.

Peter Nim / Jenny Walton

Gucci Sunglasses Black Metal Cat's Eye, $ 450 gucci.com; Tiger Gucci wool sweater, $ 1.290, gucci.com; Gucci silk shirt printing, $ 1,390 gucci.com; Gucci metallic pleated skirt, $ 3,490 gucci.com; Gucci Studded Leather Sandal $ 1,850 gucci.com; earrings, harvest, clean Walton

Fashion Editor: India-Jewel Jackson; Art Director / Designer: Sara Cobb; The wizard Hairdresser Nick Centofanti; Photographer Peter Nim; Digital - Technology Jana Jackson; Stylist: Sabrina Szinay; Make - up - Artist: Alana Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment