Saturday 14 May 2016

Street Style: Student Nicole Ault spotted in 31 Downing Street

Friday, May 13, 2016 05:49

Local Fashion Nicole Ault. DEVELOPMENT

Local Fashion Nicole Ault.

Photo by Mauricio Rocha

the street scene in the style of Denver is heated. This week saw Nicole Ault, a student at Metropolitan State College of Denver, five points, and discussed with its distinctive silhouette, where shops, and what inspires her fashion sense.

Your favorite accessory? "Sunglasses or shoes," Ault said. "I've never much Sunglasses at a time, but I'm very picky about those who buy, and I go with my style for the moment."

With his other favorite accessory, she said: "Shoes Add or remove a team, as the clip were holding" Here black stripes sandals H & M pants .. Nasty Gal curves.

His favorite color ", burnt orange or light pink and rustic, like old rose."

Inspiration and style icons: .. "I love Kendall Jenner Rihanna based trendiness and attitude that your style I hair and dark Lady Gaga'm boho 1970 and font style in a modern style desert kind compliments my style is a lot more. hip and modern filters street style "combined.

Style Mantra: "I like to dress in a manner that represents me, both my personality and my mood or feelings of this day is," Ault said.

"I online shopping unpleasant Gal love, and the department of H & M Trend in particular," Ault said. "I love discovering occasionally in a thrift store or Buffalo Exchange, but. I would bring more discount Universe".

With this equipment Ault shows the best way to remove a crop top with high waist pants. Corresponding peep-toe black leather crop top your pants 70s inspired by rust lateral openings balance. Tastefully appearance Ault remains while textures and colors, and shows just the right amount of skin mixing without over. Most importantly, is to have fun with fashion Ault.

Always take a risk with your street fashion, Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment