Monday 16 May 2016

Street Style: Cannes edition

The best of the Croisette.

Vintage - expert
Caroline
Age: 34
Lives in: Monaco
Occupation: Hotel de Paris
My look: ".... It is a rock and Dolce & Gabbana bag of Florence to see me, as to all the time This is my style for me quite normal that I want is colorful, and I like together bring. "

new values
Clara
Age: 18
Lives in: "I live in Cannes".
student communication
My look :. "My style is so elegant attractive a city is and what you want and why I like it here."

businessman
Nawfal
Age: 45
Lives in: Nice, France
Occupation: Professional Banker
My look: "I would describe my style as classic jeans from Dolce & Gabbana, Prada shoes, Burberry belts and T-shirt Zara fashion ..."

The retail Favorite
jasmine
Age: 26
Occupation: Sales Assistant Sandro
My look: I Sandro jacket, skirt sister brand Maje and Sandro Top Alexander Wang. Wanted elegant, but casual dress is very summery. Basically practical but also very stylish. "

Queen of Coach
Agathe
Age: 24
I live: Lyon, "but I work in Paris."
Occupation:
My look: "It's Spencer Zara with UGG shoes and the look is a little smaller festival Coachella, you know, it's just a holiday team.".

The Star Swagger
Name: Regis
Age: 16
Lives: Paris
Profession: Actor
My look: .. "I was wearing a brooch Chanel, shoes San Laruent and style of jeans Levi is the daughter of a country, or a child Cannes country differs from that of Paris, the Cannes very street is outrageous what the 8 case brought . "

The artist Grass
do you have
Age: 25
Location: France
Occupation: Painter
My Appearance: .. "The sweater is Manoush, Shorts Sandro are, the bag is Hermes and my sunglasses Ray-Ban are I love the bright colors and for two or three years, I liked dressed green I special inspiration, but the weather is nice and wanted some color. "

dancer
Camilla, left, and Greta
Age: 18, 22
Living in: Lithuania
Occupation: Gotha Club employees.
Our eyes: Camilla explains matter-of-factly, ".. We are captains is fashion that we are like captains and only models to the city on foot."

No comments:

Post a Comment