Wednesday 18 May 2016

Street Style: Tom Emmerson in vintage Levi and rsquo; s, inner lid and vans

Street Style is Highsnobiety pulled an ongoing series. See here.

Name: Tom Emmerson
Location: London, UNITED KINGDOM -
Occupation: Photographer
Brand: Vintage Levi, inner lid and vans

We asked to learn better know Tom a few questions him. Follow the debate #HSstreetstyle.

Tell us a little about yourself. What to do?

If I'm not in school, I want to take pictures and ice.

How old are you? What - you in the future?

I'm 15. I do not know what I do when I grow up. Or something in business or fashion.

What are your favorite - brands and designers?

Levi and shell, simply because the quality is very good, and some of their clothing old vintage is really great. I also love the new Gosha Rubchinskiy FW16 collection.

Describe your style. Where to find - you get inspiration?

I think I can not define my style as belonging to a category or another. Mix different types of clothing inspired costumes and everything.

What is your clothes that you never give up?

I can not choose one.

Related Trading Tips

  • Photographer: Sunny Lau / Highsnobiety.com

No comments:

Post a Comment