Friday 6 May 2016

Street Style Autumn 2016 Buenos Aires: Palermo

In our series, visited Buenos Aires street style different areas of the city, talking to people about their smart suits and fashion tastes. We the series this season in the area "too modern to fail" started from Palermo. (All pictures of Camille Ayral)

Facundo Cruzebala

Facundo Cruzebala (Photo: Camille Ayral)

Facundo Cruzebala

Age: 28

What to do - Designer?

Where is - Buenos Aires?

What do you wear today?

My view is a little difficult to define today. I do not have a "look" set - it depends on the day and my mental state.

I always feel inspired by the styles of street art. I have the most comfortable and beautiful clothes that I did when I saw.

The jersey is now, while the layer in a local Chinese clothing store is H & M.

What is - that fashion in Buenos Aires?

It is not well exploited. There are more species found in Sao Paulo and elsewhere.

That said, my age Argentines are usually know a bit about fashion, at least the my generation. male styles are a little more developed today, that was not the case before. Argentina typical male dressed now much better than before.

It is a bit more complicated in terms of the way for women, there are more places for shopping, markets, etc ... There are more species that are copied for women in terms of the way. Argentina brands copy the brand abroad.

Typically, new clothes here are usually arrive from the usual season, there is a time difference between here and abroad.

Make - designer or favorite clothing brands?

Consumer brands have: Ay is not dead, Felix is ​​another.

I usually travel twice a year and therefore buy in stores or outlets ... It is much cheaper.

Adriana Trinidad

Adriana Trinidad

Adriana Trinidad

Age: 31

What to do - I am an artist in Psykik.

Where is - Puerto Esperanza.

What do you wear today?

It is a winter-look pass today. It is Psykik who is a fashion brand and company that I use in my performance.

My hair has dark eyes of a rocker. It has a touch of blue, purple and goes directly to the shoulder. I dark stockings and a few tears, which makes it even better.

Usually I do not buy my clothes, but when I do, I have to the markets, shops, Chinese clothing. I prefer exotic to use discreet and attractive colors.

What is - that fashion in Buenos Aires?

The style here in Buenos Aires seems to me very easy. The influences of the press give much way here, to the extent that the search copy styles from Paris and French or New York.

Personally, I prefer the way ... before the Japanese avant-garde styles, I. The styles like, break the rules

Make - designer or favorite clothing brands?

At the international level, Prada. It's great ... I love their combinations and historical heritage.

In Argentina Misiones Nequi is a designer who has always influenced me from a young age.

Vix Greene (Photo: Camille Ayral)

Vix Greene

Age: 23

What - drag queen?

Where is - Buenos Aires?

What do you wear today?

I really like fashion trends, European-style, to follow the appearance of London. I'm a drag queen, and I consider myself a fashionista.

Drag Queens are playing in a comedy or dance at an event women - I use the image of the woman of my role.

Normally I work as a model, dancer and using makeup.

I brought this jacket from Italy, which was a gift from my Italian friend. I was with him a little in Florence.

What is - that fashion in Buenos Aires?

I think it is a little larger standard. This is not advanced. I still hold the style in the street like a little strange.

During Fashion Week, for example, there are people looking very fancy, really really follow farsighted people fashion. What is here is generally lacking.

Time for some root here in reference to refer to the manner required. If someone starts to use a certain look, then starts each, also to use it. European fashion styles originated much faster ... everything here is the prudent way to start more slowly.

Make - designer or favorite clothing brands?

I like Jeremy Scott, a designer who has worked for Adidas Originals and cinema. I like ... high fashion with his drawings Adidas Originals influenced (shoes) that led to these parades species that reach the common man, in turn, could buy in the shops regularly shoes.

wake Šmahlíková

wake Šmahlíková

wake Šmahlíková

Age: 21

What makes - students of international economic relations?

Where is - the Czech Republic?

What do you wear today?

Today I'm wearing a look of the office, but perhaps the most appropriate for a party, how my shirt was a little more complex than a traditional desktop appearance details..It glass. "

I took my shirt in Italy, which has good designers. Via della Perle is an unknown brand in Milan. They make very good designer clothes and have discounts.

The bag is only Zara, my sunglasses are an Italian brand Prada. I bought at the airport of Madrid.

Friendship Bracelet New Zealand, an old man gave it to me. It's for good luck. "

What is - that fashion in Buenos Aires?

In Buenos Aires it's really unique, there are many different kinds of people ... I've read, there are only two categories - I think that there is no middle class here, there are upper middle class, then there is very poor People.

especially the rich have here a way summery look, full of large platforms, urban look. For men, it's still an urban appearance, but women dress better.

Make - designer or favorite clothing brands?

I like Via della Perla, for love and lemons Three Floor, Indyanna, Zara and Prada.




No comments:

Post a Comment