Wednesday 28 September 2016

Gigi Hadid writes about Milan Street Assault in the Bulletin 'Lenny'

After being forced to defend in Milan last week from a fashion, if a former television journalist on the red carpet mistreated him, Gigi Hadid wrote "beat" an incident essay addressing and exhorting young women in similar situations.

The model age of 21 has also been criticized for her reaction when she who like Ukrainian Madonna and Will Smith Celebrity Stalker Vitalii Sediuk who attempted similar stunts in the past led to elbow trying when he tried to physically take place outside the Max Mara series.

Hadid shouted, "let me!" In Sediuk, and he tried to drive on the road arrested outside of his bodyguards.

Gigi Hadid Gigi Hadid wrote an essay about what happened in the parade in Milan last week

Recalling the incident in an attempt to Lena Dunham Newsletter 'Lenny', Hadid said: "I played volleyball, and my coaches spoke of muscle memory, which started 2 years ago boxing and I always remember that I as a not would have been the situation that forced me to fight, but just left when he saw - .. I was not an option that I have fighter in me. "

"Frankly, I felt in danger, and had the right to react, how I did it. In any case, I have girls want to watch the video and know that they have the right to fight when in a bring similar situation. "

Pro: Gigi Hadid victim of an unprovoked attack outside Milan fashion show

Sediuk, formerly of the chain of Ukrainian television 1 + 1, has already said a statement to The Hollywood Reporter about the incident, describing what he did as an act of "protest" Hadid n 'has "nothing to do with haute Couture. "

However Hadid is the way upset the incident was first reported in the media. She participated in Twitter the author of the first report of mention what happened, the piece in an offensive manner headliner was.

"The first article was published about the incident entitled" No model of aggressive behavior elbow and fan the tabs Gigi's face after he tried to take it .... "This is so much trouble. First, instead there was a woman who wrote the story with this title, "he continues. "What do you want your girl say to do? If my behavior is to model the behavior, then what? What's your daughter has to do in this situation?"

Hadid also had praise for his mother, Yolanda Foster, who said he was supposed to be their defensive instincts when it comes to physical danger.

"When my mother saw what had happened, she texted me a picture of the man and the elbow (among other messages of support) said:" Good girl. My mother taught me the power of my instincts, since he was a child. "

"It seems to say cliché, but at the time, I was not heroic. It was exactly what I needed to do. It is very exciting for me that people see it that way," he wrote. "I know that people are made every day in much worse situations and not cameras around the social media cause. Support you just want to use what happened to me to prove that it is a right for all, and offered them to be able to defend themselves. "

Pro: Designed in Gigi Hadid, to the shadow of the old Zayn Malik Perrie Edwards?

No comments:

Post a Comment