Sunday 18 September 2016

We wonder street style star guessed British films and television shows from only suits

LONDON - Fabulously crazy, cheeky and fun AF clumsy; British films and television programs have a place in our hearts.

Also: these films and come to show a little too much style - not to mention ratchet - suits.

But it can - can, films and iconic performances of the single beloved retained identify hit Mashable the streets during the London Fashion Week the stars to the test of street - style to be aware of?.

And it is not so simple.

"Downton Abbey"

Photo: Marco Kesseler / Mashable

"Downton Abbey saw a few episodes, but I know this is the girl who lost her husband and her grandmother." -. Ono Bello, director of the magazine.

'Love Actually'

Photo: Marco Kesseler / Mashable

"I'm not in the UK, so I do not know." - Jordan Blackwell, a student at the London College of Fashion.

Bridget Jones ''

Photo: Marco Kesseler / / Mashable

"What happens is that I am not British, so I do not know movies just because Harry Potter emblematic for larger -. UK." - Luana Codreanu, editor Couture last minute.

Father Ted "

Photo: Marco Kesseler / Mashable

"Father Ted" - Verna Taylor Barker, stylist.

'Notting Hill'

Photo: Marco Kesseler / / Mashable

"Notting Hill". - Tiffanee Marie Lim, designer.

"Four Weddings and one death"

Photo: Marco Kesseler / Mashable

"Four Weddings and a Funeral." - Clifford Rhianne, content and editorial director of Debenhams.

'Pride and Prejudice'

Photo: Marco Kesseler / Mashable

"I do not watch TV, I'm a book Pride and Prejudice?" - Danielle Willis, Social - Media - Editor for review.

"Absolutely Fabulous"

Photo: Marco Kesseler / Mashable

"I am very bad No, I'm not familiar .." - Patricia Sah, a student at the London College of Fashion.

"Harry Potter"

Photo: Marco Kesseler / Mashable

"Harry Potter." - Aram Kabbani, Designer.

"The Secret Garden"

Photo: Marco Kesseler / Mashable

"Pride?" - Ya Ling, designers and Peggy, Student.

'Miranda'

Photo: Marco Kesseler / Mashable

"I do not watch TV, do not want to sound corny, but I do not really Ah, I know, it does well is Miranda.." - Sid Ozgurcu, Fashion - PR.


'Poldark'

Photo: Marco Kesseler / Mashable

"It's ... I do not know that it was one thing to Queen Victoria!" - Taislany Gomes, fashion and beauty bloggers.

Atonement

Photo: Marco Kesseler / Mashable

"I'm Italian, so I really do not know." - Student Sabrina Bonatesta.

'The Office'

Photo: Marco Kesseler / Mashable

"-This Is not official?" - Natalie Winter, photographer and blogger.

"Call the Midwife '

Photo: Marco Kesseler / Mashable

"Probably not to be honest ... Oh, I know you think that. - I call the midwife?" - Lily, PR intern way London Fashion Agency.

"Sense and Sensibility"

Photo: Marco Kesseler / Mashable

"I know this is not Pretty Woman Pride and Prejudice I feel like when you say, I'll find out what it is.?." - Jasmine Rooney, Assistant Public Relations Silva.

Additional reporting by Lindsay Davis.

Photography by Marco Kesseler.

Photo editor Dustin Drankoski.

No comments:

Post a Comment