Friday 9 September 2016

What trends IRL street style are like?

Forever 21 purpose visit graphic hood, $ 24.90, available at Forever 21; Rihanna Fenty sneakers Puma; The life of Paul Shirt (separate model); J Brand Jeans (separate model); Bucket Hat (separate model).

Merch-on-Merch
When we talk about trends in the exploration industry, we need to talk about the good tour. For a while it felt like everything we have discussed: The Life of Paul (Kanye West), purpose (Justin Bieber) Renaissance (Selena Gomez) Lemonade (Beyonce) ... that does not even need a concert to get your hands on a brand of T-shirts. (Better yet, find a pop-up). It was a good year for the music company Bravado license, it's safe. It quickly became much more than memories, but. "It is important for an artist to leave this idea Merch like a shirt, a souvenir of mere memory," Mat Vlasic, CEO of Bravado, said this summer the New York Times. "At the end of the day, which are the driving force . They are trends mode ", in fact, Bieber- and clothing drive appear that began with Paul events in various fashion, bloggers and influencers from around the world -. Following the increased influence of street fashion.

I am now a notoriously late adopters of trends. No matter what I spend most of my day to write about it: I'm a hesitant and indecisive customers donor, which means that for the moment, I am convinced that, yes, a necklace might be worth - boom, it is over. However, in recent months, I have my various pieces of merchandise or another brand of celebrity items gradually built - namely long sleeves and leather sandal Paul Rihanna Puma. Normally I do not suppose I leave the house, but. (I saw these products more than memories, by a strange logic, it is not profitable.) So for this challenge, took me to the stack as Merch as possible and try and be at the same time professional.

Of course, I work in a very progressive media company, which has no real dress code, so you do not have to dress impose requirements mandate the problem of combating RH. But I feel clearly visible to bound with a hoodie Justin Bieber around the waist and stamped with "I love Kanye Kanye Kanye Como ama" on the back.

When we saw the cultures of merchandising in the style of the street, there is usually a singular element, the element of fandom with designer clothes and sophisticated staples distilled down. We have seen big bets on more of these brand products through the month view - and to probably less hype when the various circuits are not stacked randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment